Orders received after May 20 will be shipped in late October. See
And G-d said: 'Let the earth put forth grass, herb yielding seed, and fruit-tree bearing fruit after its kind, wherein is the seed thereof, upon the earth.' And it was so. And the earth brought forth grass, herb yielding seed after its kind, and tree bearing fruit, wherein is the seed thereof, after its kind; and G-d saw that it was good. (JPS Gen. 1:11, 12)
And God said, Let the earth bring forth tender sprouts (the herb seeding seed and the fruit tree producing fruit after its kind, whose seed is in itself) upon the earth; and it was so.
And the earth brought forth tender sprouts, the herb yielding seed after its kind, and the tree producing fruit after its kind, whose seed was in itself. And God saw that it was good.(KJV Gen. 1:11, 12)
Grace Gift Series
Through the Mist
We offer On-line Sales of specialty cold hardy fruit bushes including honeyberry (haskap) shrubs, dwarf sour cherry bushes, saskatoon seedlings, colorful currants along with gooseberries, aronia, elderberry, goji, kiwi, and seaberry.
Many of our cold-hardy plants are imported from Canada, including selections from the University of Saskatchewan's fruit breeding program. A royalty from each of those plants supports continued research. We take orders all year for spring and fall shipping.
U-Pick Berries (naturally grown)
at The Honeyberry Farm at 19736 350th St. Bagley, MN (25 miles west of Bemidji, with satellite orchard at Timber Drive, Bagley)
* Sunday - Friday, June 26 through July 29, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
* July 31 - Sept 31 and evenings by appt.
* Berry Pricing & Schedule
- presently picking honeyberries, raspberries, red & pink and black currants
* Sign up for U-Pick notifications
* Check us and our neighboring U-Pick Farms out at Pick-Your-Own
* Juice/Wine quality frozen honeyberries - $280/5 gallon bucket + $60 s/h
* Homemade jam & syrups (local pickup)
* We welcome groups/visitors to our farm throughout the year, but anytime other than normal U-Pick hours in July, please call ahead to ensure we are home.
* Visit our farm blog, farm profile and YouTube channel anytime.
For those who would like to pitch in and experience farm life first hand for a day, a week, or more, please Contact us and come experience the Benefits of Gardening!
* Contact us for giving a presentation to your group:
Honeyberry presentation with handouts
Elderberry presentation with handouts
Specialty Cold Hardy Fruit with handouts and audio-visual presentation.
MSU Webinar handouts 2020.
Fruit Events we attend or publicize
* Late June/Mid July:University of Saskatchewan Field Days
* Mid July: NDSU Carrington Field Day
* Organic Fruit Growers Association
*In the Ainu language of Hokkaido, Japan, haskap means “lot of little things on top of the branches” (Haskap Market Development, Eric B. Lefol, 2007